Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC) are all encouraged to apply!
We are specifically looking for an out-going, fun-loving, energetic therapist, to take our team to a new level of excitement and experience.
Job type: Full- time or Part-time
- The office will provide you with a safe software to utilize for all notetaking. This software is HIPPA compliant.
- The office will provide you with a HIPPA compliant Zoom account for virtual sessions
- The office’s secretary will assist you in scheduling your clients, verifying benefits, and collecting copays, registering your clients, etc.
Your work hours are your own to decide. However, as a full-time or part-time employee, you will be asked to meet a certain number of sessions per week. All starting employees will be asked to work from the office. The office will supply you with a room, desk, and computer to use. You may schedule to see live clients or virtual clients. Once you are familiar with our office policy and procedures you will be given the option to work from home.
FULL-TIME SALARY: $52,000
Please fax or email your information to 281-371-2080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking LICENSED CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST and/or LICENSED PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATE (LPA) subcontractor to provide PSYCHOLOGICAL and MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Will serve as an independent subcontractor in providing services under contract with VBTS to at risk populations. Must be able to provide background check, liability insurance, appropriate license
Services may include any combination of the following direct client services:
- Psychosocial Assessment
- Counseling (including Individual, and Family)
- Psychological Assessment : 1.) Assess a client’s level of functioning, and 2.) Help, if needed,determine an appropriate placement for a child, 3) make appropriate recommendations
Psychologist must have at least 2 years experience providing mental health treatment services and/or psychological services.
Please fax curriculum vitae to 281-371-2080